- We collect personal information from our clients and website visitors through various means, including online forms, email, and phone communications. The types of personal information collected may include name, address, email address, and phone number.
Use of Data
- The personal information we collect is used to provide our clients with the services they request and to improve our website and services. We may also use the information to contact clients and website visitors with promotional materials and special offers.
Disclosure of Data
- We do not sell or share personal information with third parties, except as required by law or to provide our clients with requested services.
- We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- We retain personal information for as long as needed to provide our clients with requested services or as required by law.
Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website you visit.